What Can We Do
Whether it's a bespoke engagement ring, remodelling a sentimental heirloom, or designing that unique piece of jewellery you have always wanted, Joulberry will work closely with you to ensure that your finished piece will exceed your expectations
Joulberry loves contemporary design and elegant simplicity while still retaining the craft and skill of traditional jewellery techniques. Driven by quality and craftsmanship we enjoy adding value to a customer's dreams, bringing an idea to life from the design concept to the finished piece of jewellery. Inspired by soft clean lines and elegant simplicity.
The Commissioning Process
1. Each jewellery commission begins with a one to one discussion.
Depending on your location that may be a meeting in our Boutique or a conversation via telephone or over email. From this initial meeting we can establish your needs and create a brief to work from to begin the design process.
2. It is helpful to have a budget at this stage in the process so that we can design within this boundary.
3. A small deposit will be required, which is non refundable should you not proceed with the works, but deducted from the final cost of any works.
4. What will follow may be the sharing of images, some initial sketches and design concepts, viewing of stones and/or a further meeting.
5. These ideas will be refined until a final design is settled upon.
4. Once the final design is agreed, we will arrange for a fixed quote to be calculated for you.
5. You will be given a time estimate which is typically 3-4 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design.
6. Our payment terms are 60% on the acceptance of the quote with the balance of 40% on collection.
7. You will be contacted once your jewellery is ready for collection.