What Can We Do
Joulberry enjoys nothing better than exploring with customers their options and choices in remodelling a sentimental heirloom which has been sitting in a jewellery box unworn.
Joulberry will work closely with you to ensure that your finished piece is something which you can enjoy wearing while retaining the all important sentimental value.
The Refurbishment Process
1. Each jewellery refurbishment begins with a one to one discussion.
Depending on your location that may be a meeting in our Boutique or a conversation via telephone or over email. From this initial meeting we can establish your needs and create a brief to work from to begin the design process.
2. It is helpful to have a budget at this stage in the process, so that we can design within this boundary.
3. Following the meeting, a small deposit will be required to carry out the research and begin the design process. The deposit is not refundable should you not proceed with the works, but deducted from the final cost of any works.
4. What will follow may be the sharing of images, some initial sketches and design concepts, viewing of stones and/or a further meeting.
5. These ideas will be refined until a final design is settled upon.
4. Once the final design is agreed, we will arrange for a fixed quote to be calculated for you.
5. You will be given a time estimate which is typically 3-4 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design.
6. 60% deposit will be paid.
7. Your jewellery refurbishment works will be carried out.
6. You will be contacted once your jewellery is ready for collection.